· Book Study: Wednesdays at 6:30 P.M. at Books-a-Million.
· Tennis: Come Watch Heidi beat me in tennis at the McNeese tennis court on Sunday, September 8th, after Mass.
· Movie Night: A Man for All Seasons at Heidi’s House on September 1 after Mass
· Holy Hour Update
o Don’t forget: 9/10: Our Lady of Prompt Succor Church.
o Hang Out time will be at the church as well.
· We will begin to go to perpetual adoration chapels to pray together.
o I still haven’t established a schedule for this
· The Holy Hour with Father Conner last night was a truly excellent time. Thanks to everyone who made it great
· T-shirt Update: I am still in the phase of difficulty. I’ll try to get some work on this done this week.
· March for Life: I am having an impossible time getting a hold of Miss T.
o Julia is in charge of communicating with Ms. T in order for me to get what I need
§ I’m not doing all this planning if I don’t have a practical checklist to work with and I’m not doing a guessing game.
· Catechesis: we will use Churchmilitant.tv for our future catechesis.
o We will draw on this for our apologetics. We will do this in our down time after holy hours (which I still need to schedule)
· Julia Falgoust was appointed to organize the holy hour with the cathedral in order for the bishop to have a date to come and lead us.Lucas mentioned that we will be busy as a Juventutem group with cleaning the church by sweeping, mopping, and cutting the grass. This is just a reiteration that I will leave that project to him for communication between the parish and our youth group. Thank you, Lucas!